This blog post of Artisan Home Tour have 5 attachments it's including Artisan Home Tour Large Gourmet Kitchen With White Shiplap, Custom Range And Hood, Dark, Artisan Home Tour #2 Additional Images, Michels-Homes-AHT16_web, Additional Images, Great-Room_high_2321845. Here are the images:
Artisan Home Tour was published at August 22, 2017 at 8:44 am. It is published at the Home category. Artisan Home Tour is tagged with Artisan Home Tour, Artisan, Home, Tour..This stand includes natural or metallic colour such as dreary, dark or white. Seats are employed not too high and also basic with all 3 seats' number. This stand is only used for eating and chatting because the size is not too-large. Components used ie metal.
The Artisan Home Tour suited to natural sort of home space. This natural table includes a square-shape that is fuller than lumber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) as a way to produce a more natural perception. This stand includes natural shades like brown.
Tabletops also bigger such that it may be used to put fruits utensils such as spoons, dishes, etc. Seats was previously lean using a round or rectangular feet are small and lean in order to prevent the impression of tightness in the kitchen.
Context of Artisan Home Tour
Artisanar•ti•san (är′tə zən),USA pronunciation n.
- a person skilled in an applied art;
Homehome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
Tourtour (tŏŏr),USA pronunciation n.
- a traveling around from place to place.
- a long journey including the visiting of a number of places in sequence, esp. with an organized group led by a guide.
- a brief trip through a place, as a building or a site, in order to view or inspect it: The visiting prime minister was given a tour of the chemical plant.
- a journey from town to town to fulfill engagements, as by a theatrical company or an entertainer: to go on tour; a European concert tour.
- a period of duty at one place or in one job.
- to travel from place to place.
- to travel from town to town fulfilling engagements.
- to travel through (a place).
- to send or take (a theatrical company, its production, etc.) from town to town.
- to guide (someone) on a tour: He toured us through the chateaus of the Loire Valley.