Howdy peoples, this picture is about Cooler Rack For Jet Boat (attractive Boat Cooler Rack #5). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 544 x 408. This image's file size is just 44 KB. If You ought to save This photo to Your PC, you could Click here. You also too see more attachments by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Boat Cooler Rack.
Description of Cooler Rack For Jet Boat
Coolercool•er (ko̅o̅′lər),USA pronunciation n.
- a container or apparatus, as an insulated chest, in which something may be cooled or kept cool.
- anything that cools or makes cool;
- an air conditioner.
- a tall drink, consisting of liquor, soda, and a fruit garnish.
- See water cooler.
- the cooler, jail: He was in the cooler for three months for petty theft.
- [Ice Hockey Slang.]See penalty box.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Jetjet1 ( jet),USA pronunciation n., v., jet•ted, jet•ting, adj.
- a stream of a liquid, gas, or small solid particles forcefully shooting forth from a nozzle, orifice, etc.
- something that issues in such a stream, as water or gas.
- a spout or nozzle for emitting liquid or gas: a gas jet.
- See jet plane.
- See jet engine.
- to travel by jet plane: to jet to Las Vegas for the weekend.
- to move or travel by means of jet propulsion: The octopus jetted away from danger.
- to be shot forth in a stream.
- to move or travel rapidly: The star halfback jetted toward the goal line.
- to transport by jet plane: The nonstop service from New York will jet you to Tokyo in 13 hours.
- to shoot (something) forth in a stream;
- to place (a pile or the like) by eroding the ground beneath it with a jet of water or of water and compressed air.
- of, pertaining to, or associated with a jet, jet engine, or jet plane: jet pilot; jet exhaust.
- in the form of or producing a jet or jet propulsion: jet nozzle.
- by means of a jet airplane: a jet trip; jet transportation.
Boatboat (bōt),USA pronunciation n.
- a vessel for transport by water, constructed to provide buoyancy by excluding water and shaped to give stability and permit propulsion.
- a small ship, generally for specialized use: a fishing boat.
- a small vessel carried for use by a large one, as a lifeboat: They lowered the boats for evacuation.
- a ship.
- a vessel of any size built for navigation on a river or other inland body of water.
- a serving dish resembling a boat: a gravy boat; a celery boat.
- [Eccles.]a container for holding incense before it is placed in the censer.
- in the same boat, in the same circumstances;
faced with the same problems: The new recruits were all in the same boat.
- miss the boat, [Informal.]
- to fail to take advantage of an opportunity: He missed the boat when he applied too late to get into college.
- to miss the point of;
fail to understand: I missed the boat on that explanation.
- rock the boat. See rock2 (def. 12).
- to go in a boat: We boated down the Thames.
- to transport in a boat: They boated us across the bay.
- to remove (an oar) from the water and place athwartships. Cf. ship (def. 11).
Commit their free moment after gripped by chaotic days, drinking dairy espresso with friends or household interact at home is actually a nice environment as well as a situation. Times recover your power using a lot of memories of camaraderie, heat and recover energy to combat the worries of the job.
Modern coffee-table affects the design is elegant and lavish to look at of the house. If you prefer to put a contemporary coffee-table within the living-room, it is better for you to know the different variations and models of contemporary coffeetable on the web.
A Cooler Rack For Jet Boat (attractive Boat Cooler Rack #5) could echo of designing your family room the personal style. If you should be someone who features a modern home design, you might choose unique contemporary coffee-table on your home. Modern coffee table showing personal taste.