This image about Eiffel Wire Chair have 5 attachments , they are Eiffel Wire Chair By SohoConcept, Attractive Eiffel Wire Chair #2 Eiffel Wire Chair By SohoConcept, Shown In Turquoise Camira Wool., Eiffel Wire Chair, Eames Early DKR Wire Chair With Leather Bikini Seat On Eiffel Frame, USA, 1950s For Sale At 1stdibs, All Original Early Production Eames DKR Bikini Wire Chair With Eiffel Tower Base At 1stdibs. Below are the images:
This article of Eiffel Wire Chair was uploaded on January 16, 2018 at 5:49 pm. This blog post is published at the Chair category. Eiffel Wire Chair is labelled with Eiffel Wire Chair, Eiffel, Wire, Chair..Are you currently trying to find the Eiffel Wire Chair? If you'd like to have a family room that is lovely and exciting, you should think about about the design of the living room along with problem about furniture arrangements. You might also need to take into consideration about the balance of the living room if you decide to possess a decor on your existing room.
If you prefer with an sophisticated look of your family room, decorating ideas first living wall as you are able to have on your existing room is wallpaper. There are plenty of beautiful picture styles that you can choose to decorate your living room wall decoration To use this sort, you should look at your living room's harmony.
If your living room is filled with furniture, you can use this wallpaper in only a complete wall-in your livingroom. Picture definitely likely to enhance your living room while you simply use it while in the wall.
Along with picture, there's plenty of Eiffel Wire Chair that is different that you can choose for your livingroom. Like, if you have a livingroom that is tiny, you'll be able to place a reflection to the wall with a unique form. Moreover, it offers a larger watch, your family room will be certainly decorated by the reflection. Artwork etc can be also used by you.
Description of Eiffel Wire Chair
EiffelEif•fel (ī′fəl; Fr. e fel′),USA pronunciation n. A•le•xan•dre Gus•tave (a lek sän′drə gys tav′),USA pronunciation 1832–1923, French civil engineer and pioneer aerodynamic researcher.
Wirewire (wīər),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., wired, wir•ing.
- a slender, stringlike piece or filament of relatively rigid or flexible metal, usually circular in section, manufactured in a great variety of diameters and metals depending on its application.
- such pieces as a material.
- a length of such material, consisting either of a single filament or of several filaments woven or twisted together and usually insulated with a dielectric material, used as a conductor of electricity.
- a cross wire or a cross hair.
- a barbed-wire fence.
- a long wire or cable used in cable, telegraph, or telephone systems.
- a wire rope.
- a telegram.
- the telegraphic system: to send a message by wire.
- wires, a system of wires by which puppets are moved.
- a metallic string of a musical instrument.
- [Underworld Slang.]the member of a pickpocket team who picks the victim's pocket. Cf. stall 2 (def. 5).
- [Horse Racing.]a wire stretched across and above the track at the finish line, under which the horses pass.
- [Ornith.]one of the extremely long, slender, wirelike filaments or shafts of the plumage of various birds.
- a metal device for snaring rabbits and other small game.
- [Papermaking.]the woven wire mesh over which the wet pulp is spread in a papermaking machine.
- down to the wire, to the very last moment or the very end, as in a race or competition: The candidates campaigned down to the wire.
- pull wires, to use one's position or influence to obtain a desired result: to pull wires to get someone a job.
- the wire, the telephone: There's someone on the wire for you.
- under the wire, just within the limit or deadline;
barely: to get an application in under the wire.
- made of wire;
consisting of or constructed with wires.
- resembling wire;
- to furnish with wires.
- to install an electric system of wiring in, as for lighting.
- to fasten or bind with wire: He wired the halves together.
- to put on a wire, as beads.
- to send by telegraph, as a message: Please wire the money at once.
- to send a telegraphic message to: She wired him to come at once.
- to snare by means of a wire.
- to equip with a hidden electronic device, as an eavesdropping device or an explosive.
- to connect (a receiver, area, or building) to a television cable and other equipment so that cable television programs may be received.
- to be closely connected or involved with: a law firm wired into political circles.
- to prepare, equip, fix, or arrange to suit needs or goals: The sales force was wired for an all-out effort.
- [Croquet.]to block (a ball) by placing it behind the wire of an arch.
- to send a telegraphic message;
telegraph: Don't write; wire.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.