Fitbit Floors have 4 images , they are Fitbit Floors #1 Mitch Cohen On Twitter: \, Fitbit One Review, Part 1, Fitbit Floors #3 FitBit Daily Climb Badges, Fitbit Badges. Following are the attachments:
The image of Fitbit Floors was published on August 3, 2017 at 7:49 am. This image is posted under the Floor category. Fitbit Floors is labelled with Fitbit Floors, Fitbit, Floors..This stand is sold with metallic or natural color such as dreary, dark or bright. Seats are used too straightforward and never too high with 3 seats' variety. This desk is only used for eating alone and speaking as the size isn't too large. Materials employed ie metal.
The Fitbit Floors ideal for natural form of kitchen house. This natural desk includes a square shape that's fuller than wood or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) to be able to create a more natural effect. This stand combines natural colors like bright and brown.
Tabletops also larger so that it may be used to put fruits items such as spoons, plates, etc. Seats was once trim having a round or rectangular legs are thin and little in order to avoid the impression of tightness inside the kitchen.
Meaning of Fitbit Floors
Floorsfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.